New kitchen firm in village
A NEW company in Banwell is offering a range of kitchen improvements, from new door handles to complete revamps.
The business, located in the Knightcott Industrial Estate, is owned by four friends with many years of experience in the industry.
It offers a range of new kitchen worktops with its expert fitters then visiting customers’ houses to measure up and make templates of their existing worktops.
The company then says it will fit the new worktop in one day.
Director Paul Groves said: “The reason we started Improve Kitchens was to try and bring the beauty of granite to the average family not just the wealthy.
You may also want to watch:
“With many years experience working with marble and granite, we don’t use sales reps to push our product.
“One of us will view the job, show the samples and give the cost. Then go to the workshop and manufacture what ever has been requested.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 6 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 7 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
“This way we keep the cost down and stay in complete control.”