New laser clinic opens in Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
A Weston-super-Mare couple who have travelled the world has settled back in their hometown and started a new venture.
Chris Peppercorn has opened Koru Laser Clinic in the Boulevard, offering laser tattoo removal, laser liposuction, ultrasound fat reduction, laser hair removal and skin peels.
He said: “They are all leading treatments using new, up-to-date techniques.”
The 35-year-old has lived in Weston for two-and-a-half years but is originally from New Zealand, and has travelled the world in his previous job as a salesman for a food company.
His business partner is his wife, Emma, aged 36, who is from Weston.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We were already doing tattoo removal as a side business but after leaving my job we decided we would open our own business.
“I have always been interested in the tattoo industry and I have lots of tattoos myself, but I don’t have an artistic bone in my body. I wanted to get into the industry so I had to find another way and decided to do tattoo removal.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 7 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 8 Man charged with murder after woman dies 21 years after being set on fire
- 9 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
- 10 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston