New letting firm offering experience
A DUO’S new business on Knightstone Island is looking to use a wealth of experience in letting and management to help people in Weston find the right home.
Let Me Out has been opened on Knightstone Causeway by Abby Poulton-Sadler and Richard Osborne.
They have a combined 16 years of experience in the estate agent and property maintenance industries which they say will help them to assist with every customer’s needs.
Ms Poulton-Sadler said: “As an independent and family company, we pride ourselves on our high levels of service that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
“We believe that good communication between all parties is vital in making the sales or letting process hassle free.”
You may also want to watch:
The firm offers advice or refurbishment on properties prior to renting or selling, and can also provide maintenance of properties throughout tenancies.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?