New loyalty card at coffee collective
INDEPENDENT caf� and restaurant owners in Weston have launched a new initiative to boost local trade.
The Weston Coffee Collective has been formed to urge people to think local and use small, independent businesses around the town instead of mainstream chains.
Anna Southwell, from Loves Caf�, Clare Morris, from CoCo’s Deli, Terry Reynolds from The Heritage and Andy and Sharon Bridgman from Unwined have launched the new group.
One of the main innovations it has launched is a loyalty card which can be stamped in any of the four businesses.
People collecting nine stamps will then be able to claim a free hot drink at any of the eateries, while they will also be combining to share promotions.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Southwell said: “As a collective we believe that Weston town centre has a great selection of locally owned independent businesses which are often tucked away on back streets or just off the High Street, but we want to remind local people to give us a go.
“By using the collective the trickle down effect you are supporting other local businesses as we all use suppliers from the town and the South West area.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
“We work hard to provide a unique atmosphere and a personal service to Weston. Its local independent businesses that give our town its identity.
“And by using the card in any of our four outlets you will be rewarded by getting your 10th coffee free. It doesn’t matter where you build up your nine stamps as this is our thank you for showing us your support.”