New M&S gets mixed reviews
- Credit: Patch Dolan
A NEW Marks & Spencer store opened in Weston - but shoppers have given it mixed reviews on Streetlife.
Mum of 2 posted on Streetlife to say she was ‘slightly disappointed’ with the store.
She said: “It seems a lot smaller than when Comet occupied it.
The new store was announced back in January, and mum of 2 said she was ‘looking forward’ to it opening.
She said: “I love Marks & Spencer and was really looking forward to a new larger store, but I’m slightly disappointed.”
Frances I agreed, and said: “The feel of the shop wasn’t as good as I expected. I’d have liked a cafe too.”
You may also want to watch:
But she did compliment the ease of getting around the store, and said: “The shop has all the M&S foods you love and expect, and I thought the aisles were lovely and wide - a consideration for my wheelchair-bound mother-in-law.”
Join in the conversation at www.streetlife.com
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 10 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic