New manager at four-star hotel
- Credit: Archant
A NEW operations manager has been appointed at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House and he says its potential is ‘endless’.
Brady Smith, aged 26, will be overseeing the 200-strong team at the venue.
He has been in the hospitality industry since he was 14, having started out as an apprentice at a hotel in Great Yarmouth.
But now he is ready to get stuck in at his new role in the Congresbury hotel, which has just undergone a £500,000 renovation to improve its conference and events facilities.
Mr Smith said: “Joining DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House is a perfect fit for me. It benefits from being a high-quality branded hotel while remaining independently-owned, meaning that the potential is endless.
You may also want to watch:
“Getting stuck in here is a really exciting prospect. It’s a home-grown brand but there are so many development opportunities.”
The hotel’s general manager Colin Badcock said: “I’m thrilled that Brady has joined us.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 4 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 7 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 8 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
“He has an excellent track record and his ambition and drive will ensure we maintain the high standards our customers now expect.”