New outlet for recycled furniture
- Credit: Archant
AN EXPANSIVE new outlet for recycled furniture and electrical items has opened in Weston.
The British Heart Foundation store was opened by Celia Sawyer from Channel 4’s Four Rooms.
The shop moved from its original location to a much bigger site in Weston Retail Park in Marchfields Way.
It will stock quality second-hand furniture and electrical items and the money raised will help fund essential heart research.
Ms Sawyer said: “I’m really happy to be working with British Heart Foundation again and opening their flagship store in Weston.”
You may also want to watch:
The store includes everything from suites, wardrobes, dining sets and beds to electrical items including TVs, washing machines, fridges and dishwashers.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic