New property consultancy business opens
- Credit: Martin Bennett
A property consultancy firm has opened in St Georges.
Mcilroy Smith, in Pastures Avenue, will support private and commercial landlords.
Andrew Simmonds, the managing director of Mcilroy Smith, has 12 years’ experience in the industry.
He said: “We will be providing a more personal service than people get from the bigger property agencies. We are looking for property owners who need help and support on any aspect of property management, whether it is a specific project, long-term portfolio handling or bespoke consultancy on a project.
“We will be working with developers and housing associations to help them get things right from the very start of a project, as well as providing general and strategic advice to property owners and landlords.
You may also want to watch:
“We plan to build a team of specialists with the aim of providing support for those who desire a sustainable, ethical service which makes a real difference.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 4 Appeal to find missing teenager Ruben
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
- 9 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery