New salon at hotel
A NEW hair salon is set to open in Weston next month – in the Royal Hotel.
Lauren Cox, of Stafford Road, has started her own business at the South Parade venue.
The 27-year-old former Broadoak School student said when she saw a notice asking for someone to take over a new salon she jumped at the chance.
Lauren said: “I thought what a great opportunity – particularly as they have lots of weddings here.
“I am really excited about this prospect and hope that people will come along and support me.
You may also want to watch:
“The hotel already has a great beauty salon and now that it has hair salon it has everything a bride could want.”
Lauren, who is fully qualified, will offer bridal and party services, perms, colouring, styling and more.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 7 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
The salon, named Hair Affair @ The Royal, is open seven days a week to the public, including men and children.
People are invited to visit at 3pm on July 1 to check out the venue before it officially opens on July 2.