New salon opens in North Somerset village
- Credit: Archant
A new salon which caters for all types of clientele has opened in Banwell.
Perrett Neads Hair and Beauty in Knightcott Park opened its doors on March 11.
Its owner, Emma Perrett, has been in the hair and beauty business for 17 years but wanted to open a salon with a difference.
Her salon is based in a custom-built wooden lodge, offering views of the surrounding countryside.
Emma, aged 33, said: “I have always done hair and beauty, since I was 16, I love it. It is my passion.
You may also want to watch:
“The salon is very private and offers a lovely setting as it backs onto fields.
“And although we offer luxury treatments, our prices are really affordable.”
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 8 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 9 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
Perrett Neads caters for men, women and children.