New Seaquarium plans ‘wow factor’
- Credit: Archant
A NEW manager has taken over a Weston tourist attraction and hopes to give it the ‘wow factor’.
David McCubbin has been in the role at the Seaquarium for less than a month, but has already opened a new phobia zone where people can face their fears.
He said: “In the long term we want to grow the centre and invest in it and new put things in.
“We want to attract visitors to the Seaquarium and also to Weston so hopefully there will be a benefit all around.
“What we want is the wow factor and something really impressive which draws people in.
You may also want to watch:
“I think our biggest obstacle is when you look at the outside of the building you don’t imagine it is as big as it is.
“We do want to invest and make it a must-see visit. It’s a great attraction here.”
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores