New star barber is a cut above
- Credit: Archant
A WESTON hairdresser is cutting out the middle man and starting his own barber shop business.
James Hall, aged 21, of The Burrows, Locking Castle, has opened H’allstar Barbers in Alexandra Parade.
James is offering cuts at a snip – prices range between £5-7.50 and caters for men of all ages.
The new store has been a labour of love for James, who styled and decorated the entire interior himself.
But the store is not the only new addition in his life – the father is balancing self-employment with expecting his second child.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I’ll be doing long hours.
“It has taken about three weeks to build the whole of the inside myself and design it.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 4 Appeal to find missing teenager Ruben
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
- 9 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
“I am very happy with the results.”