New Thatchers advert to air during top sporting events
- Credit: Archant
Thatchers Cider has released a new TV commercial which viewers can see during some of the year’s top sporting events and shows.
The commercial follows an unexpectedly slow race car driving through iconic West Country landmarks with the Thatchers ‘spokesperson’ who was first seen in the cidermaker’s hot air balloon ad in 2017.
The message to viewers is – why settle for something which is not perfect?
Martin Thatcher, managing director of the Sandford business, and chief cidermaker Richard Johnson also make cameos in the advert.
Viewers will be able to see the commerical during the Six Nations Rugby, The Grand National, the Cricket World Cup, Game Of Thrones, the Great British Bake Off and the Women’s Football World Cup.
You may also want to watch:
The TV campaign is accompanied by a new series of short films for digital channels.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 4 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 10 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election