New travel agent opens for business in Winscombe
- Credit: Archant
A independent travel agent has opened a new branch in Winscombe, and the owner says it is a ‘dream’ to have expanded into the village she calls home.
Global Independent Travel Centre, which has traditionally been based in Clevedon, has opened a new store in Corner House, in Woodborough Road, and offers a ‘full range of holiday and travel services’.
The travel agent encourages clients to build their own holiday, and offer a range of services including short breaks, long-haul getaways and once-in-a-lifetime adventures.
Managing director Lisa Weakley told the Mercury: “We are truly independent; everyone wants something different and we are in a position to be able to provide that.
“Our best quality is that we listen to our clients’ needs and requirements.
You may also want to watch:
“The world is a huge place, and there is something for every travel need.
“We build close relationships with our customers to really get to know them and what they want from their holiday.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Planking your way to better health
- 8 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 9 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 10 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic