New vintage business opens in Weston
- Credit: Archant
A WESTON mother has started up a new shop in the town centre.
Yvonne Cook, aged 44, opened Vintage Von this month which specialises in quality Victorian-style products.
The store, situated in Baker Street, sells all sorts of items including pine boxes and ornaments.
Mrs Cook said the shop is almost an extension of her house as it is also full of vintage prints and objects.
And she believes it will be a business success rather than just a hobby.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “It is a new venture for me but I’m confident as there’s nothing like this in Weston really.”
- 1 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre