Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- Credit: The Elms Funeral Directors
The newest member of a family-run business in Weston has gained his qualification in funeral directing.
Luke Reynolds is the third generation of funeral directors from The Elms Funeral Directors, in Baker Street.
Luke is the youngest fully qualified funeral director in and around Weston, having completed both his funeral arranging and administration, and funeral directing diplomas.
He has now become a member of the British Institute of Funeral Directors, an organisation which strives for the highest possible standards when it comes to arranging and conducting services.
Luke said: "It is a great honour to achieve such a prestigious qualification, being fully qualified gives great peace of mind to families who are entrusting us with their loved ones.”
Luke has been working at The Elms Funeral Directors since the age of 16 and has helped many families at their time of need.
He added: "It is such a rewarding vocation, helping families through one of life’s most difficult times."
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 5 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 6 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival
- 7 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted
- 8 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 9 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 10 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks