Nominations open for Weston Business Awards
- Credit: Archant
The best and brightest of Weston-super-Mare’s business community will be celebrated at an awards night organised by Weston Chamber of Commerce in January.
Nominations are now open for a range of categories saluting leaders in customer service, innovation, green practice and promotion of Weston itself.
Last year’s inaugural event saw 10 winners crowned, including Weston Hospicecare, Rose And Amber, Backyard Cinema and Vinnie’s.
A chamber spokesman said: “At the 2016 awards, our MP, John Penrose threw down the gauntlet to make the 2017 event even better. I think it’s safe to say the Weston Business Awards go from strength to strength.”
Awards will be presented during a £35-a-head dinner at the Royal Hotel on February 4.
You may also want to watch:
Book tickets, or nominate businesses, at www.westonchamber.org.uk
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 6 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 7 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 8 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 9 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation