Free business seminars in Weston
- Credit: North Somerset Council
Free retail seminars designed to improve businesses in Weston will be held in the coming weeks.
Tips on making window displays attractive to shoppers, security and marketing will be given.
North Somerset Council has teamed up with Heritage England to run three sessions.
The first will be on visual merchandising on September 17, with Weston Hospicecare's director of retail Gemma Turner leading it.
She will discuss window dressing at the meeting on October 15.
You may also want to watch:
Andrew Sharman, founder of South Weston Business Crime Centre, will discuss minimising thefts, and retail consultant Fran Riseley will talk about marketing ideas at the final session on November 19.
All the free events will take place at Weston Museum, in Burlington Street, from 6-8pm.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 9 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
Attendees can grab a drink at 5.45pm and there is no need to book a place.