There with you: Caring funeral firm reaches out to key workers
- Credit: Archant
As a gesture of appreciation for key workers, a funeral director is offering a reduced-price package during lockdown.
A J Lock Caring Funerals, which has branches in Weston and Burnham, has introduced a £2,000 service for key workers and their families.
Owner Tony Lock said: “During this uncertain time, we all want to do our best to support our community and show our appreciation for key workers who have been keeping essential services running.
“Key workers are doing a fantastic job and showing amazing spirit in these hard times.
“They are on the frontline during this pandemic, so should the worst happen we want to be here for them and their families.”
You may also want to watch:
The service is called A J Lock Caring Key Service and includes all fees, and Tony is always available for help and advice about pre-paid plans.
For further information visit www.ajlockfunerals.co.uk
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 3 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 4 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 9 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced