There with you: Caring funeral firm reaches out to key workers
- Credit: Archant
As a gesture of appreciation for key workers, a funeral director is offering a reduced-price package during lockdown.
A J Lock Caring Funerals, which has branches in Weston and Burnham, has introduced a £2,000 service for key workers and their families.
Owner Tony Lock said: “During this uncertain time, we all want to do our best to support our community and show our appreciation for key workers who have been keeping essential services running.
“Key workers are doing a fantastic job and showing amazing spirit in these hard times.
“They are on the frontline during this pandemic, so should the worst happen we want to be here for them and their families.”
You may also want to watch:
The service is called A J Lock Caring Key Service and includes all fees, and Tony is always available for help and advice about pre-paid plans.
For further information visit www.ajlockfunerals.co.uk
- 1 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 2 Dog falls off side of Brean Down
- 3 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 4 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 5 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people
- 6 Secondary school to expand to allow 900 more pupils
- 7 Council reveals cost for new primary school
- 8 Woman's fundraising challenge after cancer diagnosis
- 9 Chef with Michelin star experience shares 'ultimate winters seafood' recipe
- 10 Council tax set to rise in North Somerset