Weston-super-Mare company could be set to scoop three awards
- Credit: Notaro
A North Somerset care company is hoping to win a trio of awards thanks to its hard-working and caring staff.
Notaro Homes could clock up three wins at the Care & Support West Care Awards later this year, thanks to its registered manager Nicky Norville, one of its care home managers Ali Kinsella and staff at its dementia care home Stuart House.
Nicky has been nominated for the Home Care Manager Award and Ali is a finalist for the Disability Care Award.
Stuart House, which is in Clevedon Road, is in the running for the Dementia Care Award.
The company’s managing director Nunzio Notaro said: “The Care Awards are a fantastic opportunity to highlight and celebrate the exceptional work done by those in the care sector. It is these people that truly make a difference to countless people’s lives.
You may also want to watch:
“They are ambassadors for the industry, extolling the very best in care.”
“We are incredibly proud to have three finalists in these awards and all the directors and management would like to congratulate the individuals and teams involved, and to wish them the very best of luck for the finals in October.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 8 Man charged with murder after woman dies 21 years after being set on fire
- 9 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced