Nursery opens in Weston
- Credit: Archant
A WESTON-SUPER-MARE mother has set up a children’s nursery in the town centre.
Former preschool worker Aneta Moryn opened the Happy House nursery, in Orchard Place, last month.
Ms Moryn, who is originally from Poland, said she wanted to make sure her nursery was a friendly and inclusive place for pre-school aged children of all nationalities.
She said: “I was running a play school in Weston and thought it would be good to open a nursery as well.
“But I did not just want it to be Polish, I wanted a mix of children in there.
You may also want to watch:
“We have got English members of staff and the children are from lots of different backgrounds, including English, Polish, Hungarian and Lithuanian families.”
A statement on the Happy House website said: “Our aim is to provide a professional, safe and happy environment for all the children in our care.
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 10 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
“We are also happy and proud mums and thoroughly enjoy working with children and watching them grow in all areas of their lives.”