Offices get £250k investment
- Credit: Archant
AN INTERNATIONAL business has invested £250,000 improving its offices in Winterstoke Road in Weston.
Quest Global Engineering officially unveiled its new space on Friday, after adding in a new ceiling, flooring, LED lighting and more.
Improvements began in July, as staff were moved out of the main office area while it underwent a dramatic improvement.
It now has an impressive break area for staff and state of the art meeting rooms to provide a comfortable working environment.
The building has been standing since before World War Two, and had seen many businesses come and go before Quest took up residence in December 2011.
You may also want to watch:
The company specialises in diversified global engineering services, helping its clients develop a range of new products from start to finish.
- 1 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 4 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 5 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay