Official opening for new hotel
- Credit: Premier Inn
A NEW Weston hotel was officially opened this week.
Mayor David Hitchins was on hand to officially open the new Premier Inn hotel in Dolphin Square on Thursday.
The hotel and Brewers Fayre complex first opened its doors to the public in December.
It employs 40 people from in and around Weston and according to a Premier Inn spokesman has invested £9.9million into the local economy.
The hotel and restaurant complex is the first phase of McLaren Life’s £45millon regeneration of Dolphin Square.
You may also want to watch:
Demolition work of the old precinct is still ongoing before a new cinema complex, bowling alley and retail area is built.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced