Opening date confirmed for Weston-super-Mare’s Pizza Express
- Credit: Archant
The next restaurant to open at Weston-super-Mare’s new-look Dolphin Square will turn on its ovens for the first time next week.
Popular chain eatery Pizza Express will begin serving customers on Wednesday.
The Italian restaurant will become the third occupier of the £45million leisure complex to open its doors, once month after Nando’s and bingo café Luda welcomed guests for the first time.
The opening of Pizza Express has created 30 jobs.
The restaurant’s interior will be heavily influenced by Weston’s views, with the Grand Pier and the seafront recreated in the decor.
You may also want to watch:
Restaurant manager Kirsty Sims said: “We are beyond excited to open our doors in Weston and look forward to getting to know the local community.”
Other restaurants set to open at Dolphin Square include Prezzo, Preto and Mimosa, while the site will also feature a Cineworld cinema and a 24-hour gym.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable