Opening date for Dolphin Square’s Cineworld confirmed
- Credit: Archant
The cinema in Weston-super-Mare’s Dolphin Square complex will not open until after Christmas.
Cineworld has revealed its eight-screen multiplex will open in January, months after other occupiers at the town centre leisure hub.
The cinema is the figurehead of the £45million development, which also includes a range of eateries and leisure options.
Cineworld has also announced it is looking for 30 employees to fill job vacancies.
Emma Poppleton, Weston branch general manager, said the firm is ‘delighted to bring more jobs to the town’.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “Cineworld is a brilliant company to work for with great career prospects and opportunity for progression.
“We encourage locals and film fans alike to visit us at the recruitment day and find out about opportunities available.”
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
Luda is set to open its bingo café at Dolphin Square on Monday, and restaurants are due to open next month.