Organic plant fair back this year
- Credit: Archant
AN ORGANIC garden fair is back by popular demand this year for green-fingered gardeners across the district.
Following the huge success of last year’s fair, the Yeo Valley Plant Fair is returning to the Blagdon dairy company.
The family-run site on Bath Road will be opening its doors to everyone, from aspiring gardeners to seasoned botanists.
Specialists, craftsmen and traders will be on site selling plants, herbs and garden furniture, as well as a chance to tour the organic ornamental garden itself.
The tea room will be open all day offering refreshments, lunch and afternoon tea.
You may also want to watch:
The event will run on May 4 from 11am-5pm. Entry to the Yeo Valley Organic Garden costs £5.
- 1 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 5 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 6 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay