Papa John’s is coming to Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
Popular pizzeria chain Papa John’s is heading to Weston-super-Mare after planning permission was secured.
The international chain, boasting a 300-strong portfolio of UK restaurants, will open a takeaway in 84 Regent Street – the unit formerly occupied by Chinese eatery Hotcha – after its plans were approved by North Somerset Council.
The Mercury asked Papa John’s to reveal an opening date, but a spokesman said it is yet to be confirmed.
They added: “Papa Johns will be a bright, attractive addition to the town for many years to come, bringing a nationally-identifiable brand to Weston town centre.
“Like most large national companies, it is well funded and run, the stores are professionally constructed and managed, each finished to a very high standard.
You may also want to watch:
“Bright high-quality frontage makes a Papa Johns store an asset to any local community and contributes to the general image of the town.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable