Park retail unit is under offer
- Credit: Sub
A VACANT out-of-town shopping unit is under offer from a new retailer.
Weston Retail Park, which is home to The Range, Wickes and Dunelm, has seen retailers at the Marchfields Way site swap their locations.
Halfords has recently moved into a new unit at the retail park, and the British Heart Foundation’s furniture and electrical store is set to switch to the car accessories firm’s previous unit in May.
The lease was up on the British Heart Foundation store and managers decided to move to a larger site to raise more funds for the charity.
Dan Howie, of property consultant firm Edgerley Simpson Howe, said: “The empty unit is under offer and the agreement will hopefully go through shortly.”
You may also want to watch:
He said he was not able to disclose which retailer it is.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 3 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 6 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 7 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 8 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 9 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?