Park to unveil attractions to mark birthday
PUXTON Park will mark its fifth birthday with a host of new attractions.
The 70-acre adventure park will soon welcome an adrenaline zone and a little farmers zone, which will be launched on the weekend of July 7 and 8.
The adrenaline zone will feature a hexagonal swing able to hold several children at once, a tyre swing and a rope bumper swing.
The little farmers zone will be a toddlers area for children under six and will include two bird nest swings, three animal rockers and Tommy the tractor.
Park owner Alistair Mead said: “To mark our successful first five years we are once again reinvesting at Puxton Park by adding even more attractions.
You may also want to watch:
“Last year we added a new boating lake, JCB dig and play and a zip wire, and this summer we are launching a new adrenaline zone and Puxton little farmers.
“We want our visitors to experience good value for money so we are keen to add as many attractions as possible.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 4 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 7 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 8 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
“We will continue this investment in the future to maintain our place as one of the most popular attractions in the South West.”