Paul and Lisa are something special
A WORLE business has made it through to the final stages of retailers’ version of the Oscars.
Something Extra Special in the High Street is one of the finalists of this year’s greeting card retailing awards - affectionately known as The Retas.
It has been nominated in the best independent greeting card retailer South West category, decided by nationwide voting.
Earlier this year, UK greeting card publishers, card reps and agents nominated the retailers that they felt to be the worthy winners in each of the categories.
The Retas awards, launched in 2005 by Progressive Greetings Worldwide magazine, recognise excellence across the whole retail spectrum, from independents on the high streets, to the mini chains, national multiples, garden centres, department stores and supermarkets.
You may also want to watch:
The winner will be revealed at a glittering awards event London’s Dorchester Hotel on July 11.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 6 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 7 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?