Photographer specialises in newborn baby pictures
- Credit: Archant
A PHOTOGRAPHER from Weston has launched a new service specialising in pictures of newborn babies which create unique keepsakes for their parents.
Coralie Kyriacou, who opened Photographic Art Studio in Orchard Place this year, has started taking photos of babies in various creative sleeping poses.
Experienced photographer Coralie told the Mercury the specialism had developed after she launched her new business.
She said: ‘I have always had a strong interest in photography.
“I began by photographing children and families, but my newborn portfolio is expanding rapidly as I have become more specialist and this is now one of my favourite aspects of photography.
You may also want to watch:
“Newborns are only tiny for a short while and it really is an absolute privilege and honour to be able to photograph them.”
Coralie has trained with some of the UK’s leading newborn baby photographers and said the photography sessions require a lot of patience.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
She said: “Once the baby is in a deep sleep and relaxed I am able to position them into each pose.
“Understanding the correct way to hold and soothe babies is paramount to the baby’s safety and to the parents’ peace of mind, which is why I undertake regular training.
“I absolutely love taking images that captures a moment in time and creates memories that can be relived over and over.”