Pizza Express opens at Weston-super-Mare’s Dolphin Square
- Credit: Archant
A restaurant at Weston’s hotly-anticipated Dolphin Square has opened its doors to customers.
Pizza Express welcomed members of the public for the first time yesterday (Wednesday), offering ‘the nation’s best-loved pizza’.
Restaurant manager Kirsty Sims said: “I am incredibly excited to be bringing the nation’s best-loved pizza to Weston and to be at the helm of such a great team.”
The popular chain has created 30 jobs, and has tailored its décor in line with Weston’s landmarks, including the Grand Pier.
It becomes the third unit to open at the £45million leisure hub, after Nando’s and bingo café Luda opened a month ago.
You may also want to watch:
It will be followed by an eight-screen Cineworld cinema, a 24-hour gym, a rock climbing centre and restaurants like Prezzo, Preto and Mimosa.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 7 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston