Plum roles for trio of new staff
- Credit: Archant
Three new jobs have been created after a Bleadon company almost doubled in size, just six years after it was launched.
Plum Communications & PR was founded in 2010 by Karen Morledge, and has seen steady growth since, before moving to Purn House Farm in late 2013.
The three new recruits – Amy Nicol, Laura Evans and Catherine McCoy – take the team up to seven people, and will support Plum’s work in public relations, marketing, graphic and website design.
Managing director Karen Morledge said: “I’m delighted to welcome Amy, Laura and Catherine to team Plum and as a result of their combined experience and different skills sets, we’re starting 2016 in great shape with new clients as we continue to implement our ambitious growth plans for the business.
“Starting from fairly humble beginnings working from home in the midst of a recession, I’m optimistic about the future for Plum and our clients.
You may also want to watch:
“Hopefully my example shows others how with hard work, dedication and a genuine love of what you do (in my case PR and marketing), anything is possible when running a small business.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable