Post depot to open on Sundays
- Credit: Archant
A TRIAL run will see Weston’s Royal Mail delivery office open on Sundays for the next few weeks.
WESTON’S Royal Mail delivery office will be open on Sundays for the next few weeks as part of a trial.
The depot in Warne Road will be open from noon to 4pm on Sundays, starting this week.
The initiative should make it easier for people to collect parcels which are delivered when no-one is at home.
Geoff Braden, Royal Mail’s operations director, said: “We are continuing to be more customer responsive and provide more options for people to receive items they have ordered online.
You may also want to watch:
“I am delighted to pilot Sunday afternoon opening at 100 of our delivery offices across the UK with the highest parcel volumes, including Weston.”
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend