PR firm scoops award
A PR FIRM from Bleadon scooped two honours at a recent business awards show.
Plum Communications and PR were handed a silver award for outstanding small consultancy at the Chartered Institute of Public Relations PRide Awards for the West of England.
Karen Morledge, director of the company which opened in 2010, said: “I really am delighted that Plum has won this award in what are considered to be the industry Oscars.
“We fought off some stiff competition from other agencies throughout the West of England.
“It’s a testament not only to the work that we have done so far for our clients, and also to how quickly we have grown – a big thank you to all of our clients who have made this possible, as without them we wouldn’t be here.”
You may also want to watch:
Company account manager Ben Veal was also named runner-up in the outstanding young communicator award at the awards ceremony in Bristol.
- 1 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
- 9 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation