Praise for ‘excellent’ hotel
- Credit: Archant
A TRAVEL website has labelled a Congresbury hotel as excellent.
Doubletree by Hilton, Cadbury House has received a certificate of excellence from TripAdvisor, the online firm’s highest accolade.
The award comes after a succession of positive reviews were posted on the website by users of the hotel’s rooms, spa and health club.
The hotel has also proved popular with celebrities in the past year, with guests as varied as Mike Tyson to Jedward enjoying the facilities.
General manager Colin Badcock said: “It is a great. We work hard to ensure that every single guest has an enjoyable and memorable experience with us, so it’s brilliant to know that we make such an impression that people take the time to write us a review.
You may also want to watch:
“Customer service is top of our agenda at all times. Everything we do is with the guests in mind, because we want them to return again and again.
“We not only aim to please those coming to stay at the hotel but also those in the local community who pop in for a cup of tea or to use the gym facilities.
- 1 New card and gift shop to open in Weston retail park
- 2 50 staff isolating after Covid outbreak at Weston pub
- 3 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 4 From Hornets RFC to England: The rise of Curtis Langdon
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 9 New parliamentary boundaries will be 'more democratic', says Weston MP
- 10 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
“I think it is our friendly and approachable nature which sets us apart from other hotels.”