Pub included in Good Beer Guide
A WESTON pub has been handed an accolade with its inclusion in the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) Good Beer Guide 2013.
The Dragon Inn in Meadow Street was given the award after local CAMRA members paid regular visits to check on the quality of its real ale.
They also took into account customer service, d�cor and overall atmosphere at the Wetherspoon pub.
Pub manager Neil Fowkes said: “I am delighted that The Dragon Inn has been recognised for the quality of its real ales by CAMRA members.
“We offer our customers an excellent range of real ales at all times, including those from regional brewers and microbrewers, as well as hosting our own beer festivals.
You may also want to watch:
“Staff at the pub work hard to ensure that the real ales on offer are kept in first-class condition at all times and the pub’s inclusion in the guide highlights this.”
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 3 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 9 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 10 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston