Puxton Park launches children’s toy appeal
- Credit: Archant
ONE of Weston’s biggest attractions has re-launched an annual appeal to help ensure no child in the region endures an unhappy Christmas this year.
For the sixth year running, Puxton Park is hoping to put smiles on the faces of the South West’s hospitalised children during December.
Bosses at the Hewish farm attraction are appealing for families to support its toy collection for poorly children across the South West.
Managing director Alistair Mead said: “Every year we give children staying in hospital gifts to give them some Christmas cheer and we hope this year will be our best.
“Please get behind our initiative and donate something, no matter how small.
You may also want to watch:
“Everything helps and will give children feeling unwell a Christmas to remember.”
Toys can be placed inside a giant sleigh at Puxton’s farm shop from now until December 15 and the gifts will be delivered on December 19 and 20.
- 1 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
- 9 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation