Puxton Park plans big bash for fifth birthday
PUXTON Park will celebrate its fifth anniversary with a big birthday bash.
A two day event will be held at the attraction in Hewish on July 7 and 8 featuring musical entertainment and a range of other activities.
The Hutton Moor Street Dancers will perform on the afternoon of July 7 and the Two Tone Band on both days while there will also be bouncy castles, a ball pool, Punch and Judy and a big birthday cake.
Park managing director Alistair Mead said: “We are absolutely thrilled to be celebrating our fifth birthday here at Puxton Park.
“We are very grateful for the continued support shown by the community to our attraction and we hope there will be many more successful years to follow.
You may also want to watch:
“We continue to invest year on year in our facilities and we hope that our visitors will love our new additions this summer.
“We want to maintain our place as one of the most popular attractions in the South West and have many more exciting plans for the coming years, so watch this space.”
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 4 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 7 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 8 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 9 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense