Puxton Park wins Bristol Lifestyle Award
- Credit: Archant
A North Somerset tourist and family attraction has beaten fierce competition to claim a South West business award.
Puxton Park, off the A370, was awarded the Live Experience of the Year award at the Bristol Lifestyle Awards.
The ceremony was held at Bristol Harbour Hotel and Spa on March 29.
The park beat popular attractions like Bristol Zoo, Bristol Aquarium and @Bristol to claim the coveted business prize.
Puxton Park, which boasts a range of farm attractions, play equipment and a farm shop, is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
You may also want to watch:
It recently bolstered its offering by building a new adventure barn which features an auditorium and animal pens.
A Puxton Park spokesman said: “We owe a debt of gratitude to the visitors, members and advocates who not only voted for us but who return to us again and again.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 3 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 4 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
“We and aim to repay their support with an invigorated commitment to family fun, entertainment and of course, customer service.”