Restaurant commits to Weston after renewing lease for building
- Credit: citizenside.com
A Weston-super-Mare restaurant has agreed to renew the lease of its building.
The Cove Restaurant, which overlooks Marine Lake, has leased the building from North Somerset Council since May 2006.
Council documents show the lease cost £7,069 a year, but this has more than doubled to £18,000.
The lease covers 15 years.
The Cove is also leasing a storage area, and the cost has increased from £300 a year to £500 a year.
You may also want to watch:
The council will receive £277,500 over 15 years.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 7 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston