Revamped nursery opens in Weston
- Credit: Archant
A NEW nursery has opened up in Weston, ready to provide a space for all of the town’s little angels.
The space – with the same name Little Angels – in Orchard Street was taken on and revamped by Ken and Kelly Jones.
Kelly, aged 34, has been a child minder for the past five years from home and when the couple saw the premises they snapped it up and got to work redeveloping the space.
Ken, aged 42, who opened the nursery in partnership with his wife, said: “We found out this premises was available so we took on the lease and revamped it and got approval from Ofsted.
“It’s something that Kelly has wanted to do and when this opportunity came about she wanted to go for it.
You may also want to watch:
“She loves working with children and will be running the nursery as manager.”
Little Angels has spaces for children up to the age of five and also provides a holiday club and an after-school club.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 8 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Weston people wanted for film to promote town