Seafront businesses are ready to party
A ROYAL wedding extravaganza is being planned by excited business owners in Weston.
With Prince William and Kate Middleton set to tie the knot on April 29, many people have started planning how to spend the big day.
Twins Louis and Andreas Macrides, who own LaCostas Seaside Bar and Restaurant in Beach Road, are already thinking ahead.
The pair, along with owners of surrounding bars such as Raddy’s, bar Seven, and the Seaton, will also be getting into the spirit of things by joining in the celebrations.
Louis said: “There are lots of businesses around Pier Square which are all going to be getting involved in the royal wedding fun.
You may also want to watch:
“Tables will be out with balloons and bunting and I have no doubt there will be a really great family atmosphere.
“We are also appealing to entertainers like Morris men or singers to come along, providing they have approval from the council.”
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
n Pictured: Louis and Andreas with their children Louis, Rosa and Rio.