Council appeals for seaside businesses to come forward
- Credit: Archant
Sedgemoor District Council is on the look out for seaside businesses to trade in the area for the next three summers.
Businesses can apply to trade on or near the beaches in Burnham, including at the town’s Apex Park and Marine Cove Gardens, and in Berrow.
Companies which sell children’s inflatables and ice cream, as well as those offering donkey rides and trampolining sessions, should apply to trade at Burnham’s beach.
Berrow beach needs those which sell refreshments, ice cream and also companies which offer people beach deckchairs to hire.
Refreshment businesses are being encouraged to come forward at Marine Cove Gardens and Apex Park, including ice cream and food stalls at the latter.
You may also want to watch:
Companies which are interested in trading on the beaches should call 03003 037800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on February 15.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced