Shop to host first wine fair
- Credit: Archant
THE very first annual Somerset Wine Fair is taking place at the end of the month.
The event will allow wine buffs to wander around tasting benches exploring an abundance of the beverage, as well as spirits and beer.
Quality tipples from around the world will be showcased, with a chance to order your favourite in time for the festive season.
The Wine Shop in Winscombe is hosting the evening. Owner Kelli Coxhead said: “We are very excited to be able to host the fair, it will be a superb opportunity to find the perfect wine for the festive period.
“We have over 20 growers, producers and distributors lined up to showcase some fabulous wines. This really is a unique and special opportunity to taste such a large range of wines.”
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place at the Sidcot Arts Centre from 6-9pm on November 22. Tickets, priced £10, are available from www.somersetwinefair.co.uk or from The Wine Shop on Woodborough Road.
Online, you will be refunded half of your ticket price, when you purchase a 12-bottle case of wine.
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 3 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 6 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 9 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 10 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters