Shop will be ‘number one choice’
‘PLAINLY and simply, the right way’ – that’s the motto adopted by the people behind a new shop which opened this week in Weston’s Meadow Street.
Mobile 2XS is the new venture of Ross Gudge (pictured right), who has worked in the mobile phone industry for the past five years before taking the bold decision to go into business for himself.
The 25-year-old says his extensive experience of the industry gives him the platform to make a success of his first taste of being a sole trader.
Ross said: “I have nine years experience in customer service, of which five is in the mobile industry, covering all aspects from sales to service. I believe my experience gives me a good starting point to make it as my own boss.
“We know how important a mobile phone is to people, and how difficult it can be without it in this day and age.
You may also want to watch:
“We aim to become the number one choice in Weston, catering for all mobile phone servicing needs.”
Mobile 2XS offers phone servicing and repairs, accessories, with some network unlocking and also operates a drop-off PC repair service.
- 1 New card and gift shop to open in Weston retail park
- 2 50 staff isolating after Covid outbreak at Weston pub
- 3 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 4 From Hornets RFC to England: The rise of Curtis Langdon
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 9 New parliamentary boundaries will be 'more democratic', says Weston MP
- 10 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year