Somerset business jumps the league tables
- Credit: Archant
A NORTH Somerset business has jumped up the league table to become one of the most successful companies in the South West.
Yeo Valley has leaped up the Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250, from 168th to 119th position.
The table shows the leading mid-market companies, and Yeo Valley is one of 15 from the South West to make it onto the list.
Despite the well-documented issues of the economic climate, the company managed to increase its annual profit by more than 10 per cent.
The Blagdon company, which specialises in yoghurt and other dairy products, reportedly made a £4.2million profit last year.
You may also want to watch:
The company employs almost 1,500 members of staff.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 4 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 5 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site