Spa’s gift evening
- Credit: Archant
VISITORS to a North Somerset health club were treated to a shopping and treatment evening last week.
The event took palce at thespa at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, in Congresbury.
Shoppers had the opportunity to buy luxurious Elemis and Pevonia beauty products at a fraction of the normal price.
Guests were also treated to a glass of champagne, canapes, a free gift bag and 15-minute taster sessions of the Frost Hill spa’s most popular treatments.
Spa manager Amy Weston said: “The event was the perfect opportunity for people to buy lovely beauty gift boxes for loved ones, with some fabulous offers and discounts to be had just before Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
“The Elemis and Pevonia Botanica ranges are world-leading in skincare and beauty and make for gorgeous presents.”
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 4 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 5 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 6 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 7 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 8 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 9 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 10 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts