Spa scoops prestigious award
A SPA in Congresbury has been voted the best beauty salon in the UK.
Chosen ahead of hundreds of other entries, thespa at DoubleTree by Hilton Cadbury House, received the Pevonia Salon of the Year accolade from Pevonia Botanica, a world leader in spa treatments and products.
Recognised for its outstanding customer service, incentives and admirable team dynamics, the Frost Hill facility beat off stiff competition to scoop the prestigious award.
To receive the honour, spa manager Michelle Kidner had to submit a dossier including details on why it should win, details of the marketing and public relations strategies for the last year and customer care and staff training policies.
Michelle said: “It is a great honour to win this award. We work really hard at making thespa a relaxing, luxurious environment and want all our customers to have the best possible visit every time.”
You may also want to watch:
Providing a range of holistic and beauty treatments Pevonia is only used in five star resorts across the world including the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 3 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 4 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 5 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 6 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 7 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 8 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 9 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 10 High flying teenager Ozua looks to emulate England international Watkins