Spectacular wedding fair for budget brides and grooms to-be draws big crowds
- Credit: Archant
Brides and grooms to-be flocked to a wedding showcase at the weekend to seek inspiration for their big day.
Draycott Memorial Hall, in Latches Lane, hosted its first wedding fair on Sunday.
The fair was designed to showcase a range of Somerset wedding suppliers, as well as the venue itself.
More than 100 people attended the event, and browsed the wares of more than 20 exhibitors.
Photographers, wedding cake companies, nail technicians and choirs were on hand to discuss wedding plans with visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Harpist Jackie Thomas greeted the guests with background music.
Organiser Phoebe Bright said: “The fair raised funds to replace the hall’s kitchen so it is now geared up for commercial catering.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
“The hall is a perfect venue for couples on a budget.”